Jesus is wonderful!!! Oh yes He is!!!
His Great Name.
His Great and Powerful Name(s).
A few years as I read through the Bible I began to notice the many names of God. The more I read the more I paid attention to the many ways God represents Himself to the His people. In prayers I started to pray to Him, calling Him by name according to the need. For example, when praying for some who need provision, I called Him Jehovah-Jireh, the God who provides. For the need of healing, I called Him Jehovah-Rapha, the God who Heals. There is indeed power in His Great Names. I saw my faith growing stronger and my connection to God increase as I called Him by name.
Let’s try it today. Do you know someone who needs to experience His might, His peace, or His provision? Maybe you need to know God sees you and hasn’t forgotten your pain. Pray and feel the power. Praise His Name.
- El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
- El Elyon (The Most High God)
- Adonai (The Master)
- Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
- Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
- Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
- Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
- Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
- Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
- Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
- El Olam (The Everlasting God)
- Elohim (God)
- Quanna (Jealous)
- Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)
- Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)
- Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)